Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Boat and Watercraft Insurance - Saint Charles, IL and Aurora, IL
Protecting your boat, pontoon, jet ski and more
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You'll enjoy the water even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, how much will it cost to repair or replace it?
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, will you have to pay the medical bills?
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, will you be sued?
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide some limited coverage for personal watercraft. A personal watercraft policy will provide more. A personal watercraft policy typically covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Call Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc. today about boat and personal watercraft insurance at 630-762-9090.